No. 22, Guru Plaza, Next to Canara Bank,
Hosur Main Road, Madivala. Near Total Mall,
Bangalore – 560 068, Karnataka.
+91 80 2553 5454
No. 25/1506 (9, 10 & 11), Kalisto Tower, S S Kovil Road,
Thampanoor, Near P T C Tower, Opp. Brilliance College,
Trivandrum – 695 001, Kerala.
+91 471 4000102
No. GS 119, 1st Floor, Gold Souk Grande Mall,
Ponnurunni, Vyttila. Ernakulam,
Kochi – 682019, Kerala.
0484 3113200/ 3114200 / 3116200
Chat with us:
If you don’t see what you need or need to get in touch with us call or email us today. You can also take advantage of our Live Chat feature by clicking on the chat icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.
Kind Attention Job Seekers !!!
Dear Jobseekers, We receive a number of complaints from candidates who are offered employment with various companies that require payment of cash deposit into specified bank accounts. These are fake job offers. These companies are creating fake Gmail id’s, Yahoo id’s in the name of HR Global and claming that they are HR Global Services. At HR Global, Integrity is of utmost importance and HR Global does not entertain payment of any kind from candidates for employment.
Common attributes of fake job offer emails
- They come from public email ids such as Gmail, Yahoo, hotmail etc. (For Eg, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- They claim to come from ‘HR Global Consulting’ or ‘HR Global Services’ or some such non-existent organization but claiming to carry the name of ‘HR Global’.
- They call for cash deposit into a designated bank account, mostly individual bank accounts.
- To make the offer seem authentic, the email will call for submission of ‘qualification documents’, ‘experience certificate’, photographs, etc.
- The emails will contain numerous apparent grammar and spelling errors, 90% of these mails call the aspirant for an interview at Hyderabad, Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon.
- Often, the contact address, phone numbers given in the email are non-existent and false.