Professional Interview Coaching
At HR Global, with our professional interview coaching service, day in day out we have successfully helped our clients to truly excel at interview. We can do the same for you.
When it comes to interviews, people often think, “Well, I’ll just turn up and be myself.” Which is fine, but it won’t get you the job! You need to plan and prepare for an interview as you are still up against many other applicants and this is your key opportunity to make an impact.
Sometimes the most able candidate on paper can really shoot themselves in the foot when they actually get to the interview. On average, there’s likely to be at least 5 other candidates being interviewed for the same vacancy. So, everything else being equal, that gives you, at the most, a 20% chance of getting the job.
* Your resume may get your foot in the door but you’re on your own in the interview
* There is much you can do to improve your chance of success
* We can help you to dramatically improve the odds of your getting the right job
Sitting in the hot-seat for a job, promotion, client project, or any other interview situation can cause the most confident man or woman to start biting their nails. Prepare in advance, and you dramatically reduce the level and strength of your nerves.
But improper preparation is like leaning your ladder against the wrong wall. You can climb fast, hard, and efficiently, but if your ladder’s leaned against the wrong wall, you’ve done nothing but waste time and energy.
So how do you make sure you invest yourself in a way that will get you the results you want? Narrow the distance between you and other competitors. Hire a coach who knows what employers are looking for. I work with organizational leaders all over the globe who decide with the final, “Yes,” or “No.”
What can HR Global do to help you?
HR Global offers a telephone-based interview coaching service to help give you that winning edge. (And, for no extra charge, we can also work by webcam if you prefer.)
In our interview coaching sessions we can show you how to develop a winning strategy – planning and preparing for every eventuality and learning how to handle every possible kind of interview, from a brief chat over the telephone through to a trip to an assessment centre.
Interview Coaching Result
Interview result: “You’re hired!”
Your interview coach can take you through plenty of real interview questions and make sure you know how to avoid cliché and really make an impact when handling both the classic questions – and the really tough ones that interviewers can throw at you.
And we can take you beyond the interview to discuss what you need to do to close the deal to your advantage.
You’ll find our interview coaching useful whether you are trying to land your first job, returning to the workplace after a career break or simply looking to take another step up the career ladder.
Here’s what you can expect from the process:
1. From a field of over 100 common questions interviewer’s ask, we’ll determine the short list of those most likely targeted by your industry interviewer.
2. We’ll craft smart answers to interview questions, simple enough for you to remember, so you excel in front of the man or woman you need to impress.
3. Assessing your personality strengths we’ll build a foundation of confidence in who you are, and what you have to offer.
4. You will role play the interview in advance, giving you the edge over your competition.
5. We’ll develop a customized Personal Promotion Packet to set your resume, or proposal apart.
You will receive a bonus segment on truly effective dress that brings success.